Waterproof Pouch for iPhone X, XS, XR, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, & All Models - Multiple Colors
- Waterproof up to 20 meters (65 feet), not just water-resistant
- Like the workers of the United States Postal Service, is not deterred "...by snow nor rain nor heat nor darkness..."
- Floats in water (doesn't sink) so you won't need scuba gear to rescue your iPhone
- Includes lanyard for added dorkiness near the pool
- Match your swimsuit or choose your favorite color: White, Pink, Black, Purple, Blue, and Green all available now
- Compatible with every iPhone, including the iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and previous models
- Just so we're clear and the lawyers are happy, this case doesn't come with an iPhone
- The lawyers still aren't happy. It's up to you to test the pouch when you get it. It's easy to test and instructions are inside. We're not liable for water damaged iPhones, so make sure you test the pouch before you take your iPhone for a swim!
The first time I heard the iPhone XS was waterproof, I was worried.
I started thinking I'd be left alone; an empty bag with no one to put their phone inside me. But then, when I started to read more about the "water resistant" iPhone X, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, 7, and 7 Plus, I realized that my purpose in the world as a waterproof bag isn't yet complete.
The "water resistant" iPhones keep out liquid up to a depth of up to — make sure you're sitting down for this — a whopping 3 feet. Laughable.
If you're afraid of dropping your iPhone in the toilet, then please, don't buy me. To be honest, it's disgusting in there. I do have dignity.
But for anyone who's planning on venturing outside the kiddie pool on their next vacation, I'm great to have around — just in case.